Shocked 
Your name: [FL:RP]rand0m0mg :D

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33722992

Your ban ID: 66192

Banned by: [FL]NightHawkd

Reason: Breaking NLR and Reconnecting to get car back

Involved: [FL:RP]Tomo, Dakron, [FL]NightHawkd

Why we should unban you: 

I was going back to city after a long car chase, then all the sudden while talking to my friend in radio a speeding BMW ran into me in full nitro speed.

Although I did reconnect to get my car back, I simply never broke NLR.

I also did not know that reconnecting to get your car back was against the rules, as I've seen players do this hundreds of times while playing v33x.. I think the admins are harder on the rules or atleast the attitude is diffrent on v2d, so as a player that came almost directly from v33x I thought that this was okay. 

I never broke NLR in any way.. I simply did not, [FL]NightHawkD teleported me ontop of a roof and asked me if i reconnected to get my car back, i answered "Yes, but i didn't know that was against the rules". 

Within seconds i was banned, for breaking NLR and reconnecting to get my car back. 

I think my ban should be lowered to 24 hours as i was banned for two reasons, one of which simply is not true... since i never broke NLR, I was never near the same place as i died etc.

Tomo must have given a false interpretation of the situation, and gotten me banned for NLR.. 

Best regards, a player who really tries to follow the rules, even though they are not very clear and can be interpreted in many ways.

"3.1 Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget how you died.
3.2 Even if you're told about the situation over the radio in your new life, NLR still applies and must be followed for the duration of the NLR timer.
3.3 Do not go back to the area in which you died for until 10 minutes have passed.
3.3a If you spawn in the area in which you died, you must leave it immediately and stay a good distance away."

I never violated any of these.

"1.3 Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation."

I did not think of me dying as i was run into by a speeding BMW as a "roleplay situation"(this might be the v33x culture speaking).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And BTW. [FL]NightHawkD made a serverwide message saying: If you dont start driving properly, punishments will be handed out.

That BMW just rammed my car in full speed..
Hey man,

When we crashed we were both driving straight down the middle of the road to be honest, so we were both at fault for the actual collision.
When we died, I saw that you reconnected instantly which made me a bit mad as I knew I would have to wait a while before I could retrieve my vehicle. I felt it unfair that I would have to wait and you would not, so I made a comment in OOC.
However, I realise that you did not do it to deliberately break the rules and you were honest about what you did. Also, I never said that you broke NLR. I do not believe you broke NLR as you did nothing in reference to your previous life.

I would fully support an unban or shortened ban as I thought you may only get a vehicle blacklist in the first place.

Thanks and good luck,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
It was a miss type by me. I didn't mean to type breaking NLR. What I meant to put was Reconnecting to avoid NLR Timer and to get car back. Which are both a punishable offence by banning. I see no reason as to why I should unban you or shorten it since you even agreed and told me that you did wrong. Also I will be going to edit the ban reason with the correct one now.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
2 Days for reconnecting to get my car back(and double ban because of one action) just seems a bit harsh, but you're the admin Smile 

And don't worry Tomo, got nothing against you because of this, and i didn't see the OOC comment cause i was busy with RP Smile

I will defenitely think of this rule in the future.
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda