Unban request
Your name: PWTO

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98197120

Your ban ID: 66185

Banned by: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason: BRA (65142) - Prop blocking

Involved: [b]rand0m0mg and NightHawkd[/b]

Why we should unban you: Because actually I didn't prop block because what was in that video when he made ban request on me that was my base yes but I shared the base with my friend and his name is [FL:RP]doublefaker" and he is who deleted the keypads and I should get unbaned cuz you actually take your desgin fast to ban me without even say to me that I have edivance I shared props or something like that
Your friends told me in OOC that they warned you multiple times about not having a keypad.. but you didn't listen to them.. I think the ban was fair to be honest.
You may have evidence that supports him being on your props friends list but that does not prove that you didn't remove them. Also I do not have to wait for a response. I saw that you'r base had no keypad and that is then prop blocking.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
All story is We made a coreleon base then I spawned an a Big House in garden then I was have keypads limit when I spawned the big house and I didn't know that then I shared props with him to fix it for me and he can't fix it then I said to him please delete the house cuz iam busy and iam at the city to check whats going on there then he didn't deleted it and I don't know why Sad
And I just want to play on cityrp cuz its like real life I just like the server and I don't want to get banned and its not my fault !!!! who did this and EVEN you banned me for 7 days ! for only prop blocking And I DIDN'T even who did that ! I said to him to delete it but he didn't !
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda