Ronnie Kray Unban request
Code:
[b]Your name: Ronnie Kray

[b]Your SteamID:[/b] STEAM_0:0:53790201

[b]Your ban ID:[/b] 66156

[b]Banned by:[/b] [FL:M] Suarez

[b]Reason:[/b] Rape Roleplay // Extended by NightHawkd

[b]Involved:[/b] i believe his ingame name was JackZZ

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b] i understood that what i did was wrong and why its against the rules, even thought i was under the impression it was acceptable due to everyone going along with it. I was happy to take a 24 hour ban and i was looking forward to logging on tonight and starting fresh, however im shocked to find my ban extended to 9 months!
Alls i want to do is play my game and start my church up (great story BTW but ill post it on the other page)
so alls i ask is that you rethink this extension and allow me to join back into the community

Thank you,
          Ronnie Kray
I do not joke around when it comes to things along that line. It even explicitly states in the rules that RapeRP is not allowed at all.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(10-07-2015, 08:09 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: I do not joke around when it comes to things along that line. It even explicitly states in the rules that RapeRP is not allowed at all.

Honestly, It was all in humour and the surrounding players were playing along with it
I can not confirm nor dent that. As well as you were banned for it so it means that it was not allowed. With thag being said I'm going to deny this unban request.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda