Ukraine's UBR
Your name: [FL:RP] Ukraine

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2596995

Your ban ID: 66164

Banned by: [FL:M] Pear

Reason: Shooting from the roof tops

Involved: Rebels and SRU

Why we should unban you: Okay, So I obviously realize now that this is a rule that I did not know of before, but ignorance is no excuse but I am looking for leniency in this situation, So here's what happened from my perspective. Rebels (Us) we're engaged by SRU Units due to a hostage negotiation breakdown and a firefight resulted. I witnessed prior a rebel shooting from the rooftops and the base lead up to the roof tops which in the heat of a firefight I did not think to check the rules about roof tops, I just wanted to get to a firing position. So I went up the bridges leading to the rooftop which I did not construct to engage and [FL:M] Pear appeared and rounded us up and banned us without warning or reason until i discovered the rule afterwards. I hope that this situation can be resolved because no harm was intended and will not be committed again.

Thank you, Ukraine.
Hello,
there is a rule list to read when you join the server, which we expect you to read. Shooting and having huge base on the roof is heavily against the rules, that's when I considered a warning would be too lenient. You were in the wrong and you know it.

Rule clearly says: "6.7 Do not try to get on to rooftops; do not build on them either."

With that, I'm denying your request.

Fearless Server Moderator
Pear
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I see where you are coming from but in the moment, I just turned rebel and was told get to the base we need backup. I did not build the base at all and it was in the middle of the gunfight, but if that is the final order. Okay.
Moved.