Mystery UBR
(Posting on behalf of Mystery, locked out of his account)

Your name: Mystery

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19471988

Your ban ID: 66106

Banned by: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason: BRA (65025) - Exploiting props not being able to be burned after being told they couldn't burn

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: There is no rule written in the website rules list that says that all prop must be
Ignitible, this is an unwritten rule, A rule that was unknown to me. The doors keypad was fully accessable and was fully
behind cover "7.3 Keypads and buttons must be visible and easily accessible, and their function must be clear." "7.2 When you build custom doors using the fading door tool, 
place keypads and/or buttons on both sides. " so it would of been just as easy to keypad crack rather than molotov. I don't know why those props didn't burn
as I thought they could be ignited easily and burnt in a matter of seconds.
There is a thing called common sence, purpose of molotov is to burn props, if it doesnt work its an expoit
Involved - Was raiding with GHOSTK1LL3R
What do you mean you were unaware it wasn't allowed? You created something that directly disabled the use of the most popular raiding tool on Fearless.
I do not support the ban being lifted or removed from your record.
Yes it is a unwritten rule but most people do not use it as well as Ghost, and possibly others from the sound of it, even messaged you and told you that it was against the rules and wasn't burnable. You chose to ignore that and let it stay which means you knew you were clearly breaking the rules to gain an upper hand and exploiting the system. I see no reason as to why I should remove or even shorten this ban honestly.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
I would just like to state that it's hardly even an unwritten rule. Molotov's are there to burn props. Your props are not burning. You're exploiting. It's as simple as that(also exploiting is in the rules Mystery).
After looking into this and thinking about it for quite some time I am going to deny this unban request as you were full warned to the fact that your props were unburnable and left them there which means you were exploiting and that is a punishable offence.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda