[FL:RP]AwestruckBullet | Removal of Blacklist | [FL]Grub
Your name: [FL:RP]AwestruckBullet

Your blacklist ID: 63138

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:89268417

Reason: Caps in OOC

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL]Grub

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: 
This request is only being made to see if I could have a blacklist removed off my record. I believe that it was misunderstanding between Grub and I. If I remember correctly, it was DVN who had recieved an OOC blacklist for using caps. I had then said 'RIP DVN'. I believe that my blacklist should be removed as it was legitimate for me to use caps in this instance. 'RIP' being an abbreviation for Rest In Piece and 'DVN' being his name. 

Thanks,

Awestruck
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Although my blacklist was valid, from my perspective I feel Awestruck's was not for the facts he stated above. As Awestruck is a regular, loyal and active member I also know that he did not intentionally break this rule.

I support the blacklist removal.
I believe that my blacklist should be removed as it was legitimate for me to use caps in this instance. 'RIP' being an abbreviation for Rest In Piece and 'DVN' being his name.

You broke the rules by using CAPS in OOC, you face the consequences. If you want to make that excuse, then it should of been R.I.P DVN.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub