HotPockets' Unban Request
Your name: HotPockets

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52871265

Your ban ID: 66093

Banned by: [FL:M] Ivan Tempski

Reason: CDM

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I was driving down the Nexus Street to get out of the city and there was a huge RV and another car blocking the tunnel, and I turned around to backup and all of a sudden I get a huge pink and black error on my screen from the car behind me's taillight, and apparently I ran over a Mechanic. I didn't mean to hit him and I did not hit anyone else from what I know of. I was hit multiple times along with a bunch of more cops. 
You were randomly reversing down the main street, then you drove over someone and didn't help them.
It isn't an excuse saying that it was a missing texture, you cdm ed, and drove off.
I don't see why you should be unbanned?
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
*involved, was there before i had connection problems*

i dont support this unban thread since CDMing is really really annoying and i saw this infront of the car that i was in on the other side of the road block
(10-03-2015, 10:36 PM)Tempski Wrote: You were randomly reversing down the main street, then you drove over someone and didn't help them.
It isn't an excuse saying that it was a missing texture, you cdm ed, and drove off.
I don't see why you should be unbanned?

How could I drove off when there was a huge RV blocking the way? I barely moved at all. I never used the texture as an excuse, I was adding that in incase someone needed that information. I never drove off so that is complete bs by saying that. How come I was the only one to be banned after being ran over 3 times as well? Doesn't make any sense.

EDIT: I also only reversed twice as I was trying to get through the damn RV, it was not randomly reversing.
I saw you CDM, then you drove off. Ban is valid.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(10-04-2015, 07:42 AM)Tempski Wrote: I saw you CDM, then you drove off. Ban is valid.

Dude... How can I have drove off. There was a giant RV blocking the way, I did not move a single centimeter... You staff talk to banned players like they just crashed the server or something. I did not see him and I did not see him get hit.
*involved* stated my involvement above

player is already unbanned so he can just continue on with his day
Ban expired. Ban is valid.
Denied.