Unabn request
Your Name: Jack Jackson 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98197120

Your ban ID: 66048

Banned by: [FL] Viljo

Reason: BRA (64974) - Random tranq, RDM

Involved: Milly is who the involved 

Why we should unban you: Because actually I didn't RDM but I killed him cuz he said to me in OOC chat "Come and kill me or I will kill you" then I asked him "Where are you?" then he said "At the lake" then I said to him "I won't kill you because its RDM and I need a reason to kill you" then he said to me "Fuck you -_" then he start shoot me 3 shots then he pick up fish rod and he start fishing then I shoot at him with Tranq then he sleeped then I killed him because he was want to kill me and he shooted at me 3 shots then he came back and NLR and start shooting at me cuz I killed him cuz he tryed to kill me then I trenq him again cuz he shooting at me then I ran to car and go to city then he just send the screen shots only when he didn't broke the rules but he didn't send the screen shots when he broke it so he was lying and also I said to him sorry and he actually who have to say sorry not me then he just made a player report on me and he just post 2 screen shots when he didn't against rules so he should be banned for NLR and another reason and it is when he post only the screen shots when he didn't against the rules and lying to staff.
You are lying(Remember, lying in courthouse may result your account being permanently banned), I can see in the logs that Milyy did not ask to be killed, and you tranqed her after she started fishing. And nowhere in logs she said "Fuck you", unless she said so in voice chat.
And now I check further in the logs. You said in OOC that you are at the lake, which is metagaming.
Unless you can prove that it wasn't RDM and random tranq, and provide evidence of her NLR breakage, this will be denied.
What you are saying is complete lie.

I see no reason whatsoever to approve this unban request for now.
Dude I didn't meant in OOC what I mean is she PMed me in steam chat ffs then she deleted me in end of the problem ffs.
Provide evidence, or this will be denied.
You got 24 hours.
I don't have :/ I think it will be denied :/.
Denied then.