RustyFetus's Unban request
Your name: RustyFetus

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27022842

Your ban ID: 66076

Banned by:[FL] Viljo

Reason: FailRP, Player disrespect and teaming up with a rebel as a president.

Involved: Reebs

Why we should unban you: The evidence provided in the report is out of context and does not show his blatant disregard for following my orders. I am a constructive role player and community member, having donated three times already. I believe I have something to offer the server in terms of my creativeness, inclusion of players and overall respect for the server and it's community. I assure you I was not breaking any rules by demoting Reebs and have been misrepresented by him as someone who does not care to play the game properly. What I had said to Reebs was nothing more than in character frustration, and didn't intend to hurt feelings. Furthermore I had never teamed up with a rebel, the rebel in question asked to enter the offices across from nexus which reebs had made his new base, against my policy. I got upset ICly with Reebs and this has been taken out of context, also Reebs rejoined every government position including vice pres. (deleting all my laws) and I am expected to just let him troll around?
You knew what you were doing was wrong and you still did it. Either way the UBR is invalid because it is a 1 day ban. You donating has nothing to do with your ban. Donations don't equal immunity. I see no reason this should be shortened or revoked. You claim that you respect the community and its members. If so, then why did you say to me "You're a tool"? This shows blatant disrespect towards me. Furthermore, I did not rejoin every government position. I joined SRU Sergeant 5 minutes after my original demotion. I only went Vice President after you left the server. You did in fact approve the Project that I was working on, which was in no way a base. It was a Police Headquarters.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(10-03-2015, 06:17 PM)Reebs Wrote: You knew what you were doing was wrong and you still did it. Either way the UBR is invalid because it is a 1 day ban. You donating has nothing to do with your ban. Donations don't equal immunity. I see no reason this should be shortened or revoked. You claim that you respect the community and its members. If so, then why did you say to me "You're a tool"? This shows blatant disrespect towards me.

I said what you've quoted in-character, you've taken my words out of context and used them to manipulate my banning.
In what way did I manipulate it? You said "You're a tool" which I took offense to, and is classed as Player Disrespect. This UBR is invalid because it is a 1 day ban. You're lucky it's even that short for what you did.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I punished you for player disrespect, and you allowing rebel to be your guard and then you demoted Reebs because he didn't allow it for your safety. Then you go ahead demoting him. I checked logs and Reebs statement what happened was true.

Ban is completely valid.
Denied.
Ban expired and is valid.