Kahjo's Logo Shop!
(09-30-2015, 04:49 PM)Devin Wrote: Your steam name: dev1n
What text shall it be having: GG
Text color: Blue.
Size in Pixels: Can I have two? 250x250 and 1920x1080?
Backgrounds or transparent (Link if background): I'd just like it to be a clan logo for my CSGO team, relatively simple but slick, in blue.
Any specific Images (Link):
How much will you pay: 25k, but I'd like to see a prototype before paying if possible
Credits removed (Yes/No): Yes

I will be working on this shortly. Estimated time when it is ready is maybe Tomorrow this time.
The following 1 user Likes Kahjo's post:
  • mgdwszx
(09-30-2015, 04:49 PM)Devin Wrote: Your steam name: dev1n
What text shall it be having: GG
Text color: Blue.
Size in Pixels: Can I have two? 250x250 and 1920x1080?
Backgrounds or transparent (Link if background): I'd just like it to be a clan logo for my CSGO team, relatively simple but slick, in blue.
Any specific Images (Link):
How much will you pay: 25k, but I'd like to see a prototype before paying if possible
Credits removed (Yes/No): Yes

Your Order has been done exactly how you asked, Blue text, Simple. Transparent background no pictures. You can take a look at them pictures in the Spoiler of "Previous Works" And decide if you'd like to get them paid. Note that all the Credits are removed when you receive it.
  • mgdwszx
Checked em out, they're pretty good!
However, could you please:
Have the G's intertwined 
And add this somewhere (CSGO 2015 Service Medal): https://www.google.com.gi/search?q=2015+...zV0xacM%3A
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(10-01-2015, 07:57 PM)Devin Wrote: Checked em out, they're pretty good!
However, could you please:
Have the G's intertwined 
And add this somewhere (CSGO 2015 Service Medal): https://www.google.com.gi/search?q=2015+...zV0xacM%3A

Alright. Working on it after school.
  • mgdwszx