Poll: I prefer this weapon pack:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Current one
29.73%
11 29.73%
Old one
70.27%
26 70.27%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The new weapons
Just use M4 ;P
Bit sad, how old packs with known bugs are being brought back in because "the community" (read, 26 people) want them back. Why should I have to post a bug report because you brought back an old, inferior system?
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
The following 2 users Like Doctor Internet's post:
  • Baskingner, goigle!
(09-29-2015, 04:02 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: Bit sad, how old packs with known bugs are being brought back in because "the community" (read, 26 people) want them back. Why should I have to post a bug report because you brought back an old, inferior system?

So the bugs can be fixed once and for all?
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
This was incredibly poorly handled, and rushed. Perhaps get the system working again before you re implement it.

I'm sure regardless of decision, the decision didn't have to be made within 12 hours on something which effects a great deal of people.
A more fitting signature. 

Spoiler :
(09-29-2015, 02:40 PM)Baskingner Wrote: So being a cop is an absolute joke now, let me show how rediculous it looks when i zoom in with my pistol:
(not zoomed in)
[Image: RCTQC56.jpg]
(zoomed in)
[Image: WvL4Szp.jpg]
So not only do i lose my crosshair, it even zooms out! Cops are horribly underpowered right now and i have 0 reasons to RP as a cop currently.

Fixed next crash Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Baskingner
The new weapons don't have a crosshair when you right click in wityh third person. Bug?
The following 2 users Like User 12049's post:
  • SourLemon, JackZ
Seems very rushed and not thought through -

The poll was conducted with only 37 people voting in it, 26 for bringing back the old system.

Let's put that into perspective, shall we?

Fearless has 14,407 registered users - 0.18% of the registered community voted to bring back the old weapons

Not all of those play on the servers, so lets say around 400~ people still play on the servers
That would mean that 6.5% of active players voted to bring back the old system.

If this was me, I would have tried to spread this out more, got more people to vote, and waited longer for the results - I didn't even realise this poll was even a thing until this morning
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  • goigle!
This decision was made in less then 48 hours, i didnt even vote for this because i wasnt at home that day. I surely would have voted No.

Can we have a proper revote, where everyone has time to actually vote?
The following 2 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, goigle!
I would support a revote. I personally don't mind which pack we use, I have favorite weapons in each pack. However I do agree that a lot of people wouldn't have had the chance to vote.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Nopls I already bought 1100 ammo and 100 M4s