My Story of my demotion.
So a while ago Grub posted my demotion thread. I just want to post my side of the story.

So a night before me and Mavis and a friend were just messing around in the Izzies Palace, I did nothing that night though just stood by and watched Mavis minge, I did not report it or anything at the time though. Then the next night it was around 5:00AM for me, I was extremely tired and bored, no @ calls came through so I took my friends to the Izzies Palace, bought both front doors and we just messed around. The server was mostly empty, only four other players online at the villas. I took them to the Izzies Palace because I did not want to disturb any passive RPs taking place and no one could witness what was going on inside. We did this for a few minutes.
Now when Mavis' abuse thread came through he stated : [Image: YZvDEQJ.png]

My demotion was nothing like flying around the streets propsmashing cars and killing literally everyone on the mainstreet.
I responded to the @ calls as I should and dealt with them while being serious. 
Now, I am not here to point fingers or anything I am posting this to post my side of the story. I am not here to try and get Mavis demoted either. I am stating what he did then what I did. Its not as bad as it was worded in the demotion thread. This is very late to be posting it be I want to get my side of the story across to everyone.
[Image: alfred.png]
The following 1 user Likes Alfred's post:
  • Coded Brain
coolio
The following 1 user Likes Coded Brain's post:
  • Cox
I think an apology would just be fine. I respect you want to clear yourself of what happened, and tbh I can't judge you as I was not there. I hope people don't pass you off as you have been labelled at times, you seem cool.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Tomo