[Bl4ckTr0nX] unban request
Hi, here is JonBry2727 and i will make a unban request for my friend !!!

Your name: (Steam friends name) [Bl4ckTr0nX] now the name from him is NaNoXGAMING !

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban) STEAM_0:0:80395564

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 65472

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL:M] Pear banned him and [FL] Grub expenpended the Ban !

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Spamming train props, lags the server. Extended by Grub !

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) [Bl4ckTr0nX], JonBry2727 was banned for the same thing !

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) [Bl4ckTr0nX] Have do nothing ! He was by me home with the LapTop from him and we have play on the V33x server ! Than he is going on the Toilette and than I (I= JonBry2727) Have take the LapTop and i have spam the Train props ! It wasn´t [Bl4ckTr0nX] !!! He have do nothing it was me ! Not [Bl4ckTr0nX] ! Than he is comming back and than The Admin [FL:M] Pear have take [Bl4ckTr0nX] and me (JonBry2727) and he ban me and [Bl4ckTr0nX] for 1 day ! Than the next day i would go on the server to play and than stand there : You´v been banned from our server... ! I am go on the Fearlessrp.net side and i have see You are banned for ever ! Please unban [Bl4ckTr0nX] (NaNoXGAMING) he have do nothing !

Thanks, JonBry2727 for [Bl4ckTr0nX] (NaNoXGAMING)
Your unban request was just denied. Posting this will do nothing. SO wiht that being said this is once again Denied.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda