MrKat - UBR
Your name: MrKat

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34971534

Your ban ID: 65664

Banned by: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason: BRA (64403) - Mass propminging, NLR, thinking that with high hours he wont get banned (Extended due to current ban) // Extended by NightHawkd

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: Goigle raided me and I was mad at him when he raided me because I had 30 pots and I did not see a valid reason for him to raid either. I know I broke the rules. At that time I wasn't thinking straight and all I am asking right here is for the ban to be atleast shortened. And as I and some other people say. I love this server no matter what and I want to play on it with the community. Thanks.
I do not see why you should be unbanned. You accrued 6 bans in one day leaving you with a total of 11 bans. That is not including the other bans that were previously wiped which had they have stayed in affect you would be at a total of 21 bans. It is quite obvious that you are not here to RP. I see no reason as to why we should unban or even shorten your time.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The peoplem is that over those 2-3 days I felt like I don't need to follow the rules. I felt very tired over those days aswell. I promise to never break the rules as I just relised how fun it actually is to roleplat properly and that I dont really lose anything when I die. I jsut ask for another chance as I found a way to play by the rules. Thanks. And Sorry to everyone that was involved.
You knowingly broke the rules and had no intent to roleplay.

With that being said I am going to deny this unban request.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda