URB JonBry2727
Hello here is Jonbry2727,

Your name: (Steam friends name) JonBry2727

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban) STEAM_0:0:115672169

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 65471

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL:M] Pear ban me for one day and than Grub have ban me for ever

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Spamming train props, lags the server. Extended by Grub

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) One guy (Name: [Bl4ckTr0nX] (Now the name from him is NaNoXGAMING) / Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:80395564) who got banned for the same thing !

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) So, i would drive with my car in the city (Build server "V33x") and than a guy have prop pushing me and problocking my car and me ! Than later he hav ebuild in the City Tunnel and i have spam props by him an di have say him : "Delete the props please, i will park my car and spawn my Smart ! " Than he have say no and than in this moment i would delete my props and than [FL:M] Pear is commin gon the server and he have see my "trains (props)" and he have take me and ban me for 1 day ! Than 1 day later i would come on the server for play ! than stand there you´v been banned from our server ! Than i am go on the Fearlessrp.net site and than by bans. There stand this here Steam Profile " Spamming train props, lags the server. Extended by Grub " and i don´t why i was banned for ever by " [FL] Grub " ! other players have make that and he have crash the server and i just have lag the server !

Scrive by JonBry2727
F***k, i would Scrive " UBR JonBry2727 " Cheese
Hello,
You were spamming the train props which lagged the server and could lead to the crash. I can only ban users for a day, because I am a moderator and got the ban extended, because spamming props to lag/crash the server is not allowed in any way. With that you showed me and the community lack of respect for the server.
I don't think you served enough time of your punishment to make another unban request and should wait a couple of months to post another with more effort put into the text.

Fearless Server Moderator
Pear
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
This unban Request is my 2. unban request ! I wait and wait to get unban and than you come and say me i have to wait months to get unban me ! take yet my donater status.. please unban me its not fair ! i wait now thereabouts one month to get unban !
I have a question !

You can unban me the 24 december 2015 ? I have birthday the 24.12.2002 !

Thanks
I see no reason as to why to unban you. You knowing prop spammed things that would have caused the server crash. So with that being said I am going to deny your unban request.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda