Unban request: Calrud
Your name: -TWD-™ | Calrud

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:30126955

Your ban ID: 65905

Banned by: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason: Breaking fearRP multiple times.

Involved: Me and a guy wearing "security guard" uniform.

why we should unban you:
So, i spawned my car at city tunnel and i noticed it had 0 HP, so i (police sergeant) decided to reverse into the gas station to repair it. On the way there, i bumped into cars which were illegally parked on the middle of the road. A guy wearing a security guard uniform stopped me (i am the police sergeant, and the only government official on the entire server.) for "reckless driving". He shot my car (did not damage me) so i got out of the car and killed him.

Nighthawk then banned me.

First of all, why is a guy wearing a security guard uniform stopping the police sergeant who has a car with zero health (how could i be driving recklessly if i can only go slightly faster than human walking speed) and demanding me to get out of the car ? That's FailRP. Secondly, Once he shot me FearRP stops applying because he was going to kill me anyway, so i might as well attempt to stop him (he had a pistol, i had an mp5. The only reason i died is because someone else decided to intervene).

I don't think he had a valid RP reason to stop me, and even if he did i believe FearRP stops applying once he shot me.

That's all.
He never shot at you. I was right there watching the entire thing go down. On top of that may I also add that you had broken fearRP multiple other times and I was trying to be nice and give you the benefit of doubt. After seeing you break it this time I had finally had enough. With that being said I am going to have to deny your unban request.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda