I got banned for invaild reason
Your name: Jack

Your SteamID: 
[b]STEAM_0:0:98197120
[/b]

Your ban ID: 65878

Banned by: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason: Reconnecting to avoid NLR timer

Involved: Me and the staff member and actually I want to add something that Iam actually don't even reconnected when I die in NLR MY Game just fuckin crashing everytime when I die for that ERROR
ERROR: hl2.exe is not working
and then my  gmod crashed then I reopen it everytime when I die then he just banned me for 2 days for that reason its his fault not my fault
It is not my fault. It stated "Disconnected by user" which means you manually left the server and joined back not even 10 seconds later.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Involved because adding a point.

If you have any chance of getting unbanned, you're going to need video evidence that you did in fact crash after the NLR blacklist.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Actually for what happened yesterday about the ban I tierd of that shit and I searched for fix today about it and it works for me but I still getting errors but now my gmod not crashing anymore so actually its not my fault in all of this problem and if you saying its not your fault NightHawkd then you mean you not who banned me? you actually did banned me for a invaild reason its not vaild reason cuz my gmod crashed but I found fix for it today so I should get unbaned or just get banned for like 20 hours not 2 DAYS CUZ its not my problem man.
And actually I said to you my gmod crashed in game not crashed mean closed -_- what I mean with crashed that it mean I disconnected the game just like freezed about 3 seconds then It just disconnected me from the server for soem errors.
Again you clicked the disconnected manually which means you hit the disconnect button. So with that being said I am going to have to deny the unban request.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda