23 hours and 58 minutes
[FL:M] Suarez

Your name: Timmiegun

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71562588

Your ban ID: 65784

Banned by: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason: FearRP

Involved: mintblackbeard, gogson8, 

Why we should unban you: Well Suarez just picked on me for that we were shooting a movie at Bar Road, the pres settled there and sometime later the server crashed. Server came back on, We ran back to our location to continue our MovieMakingRP. Sometime later Suarez came with 3 other policecars filled with police after Me and my crew. They were arrested and so was I for wasting police time.
After we were unarrested we came back to the set. But Suarez drove by on the tunnel between Poolroad and Connectivity. He jumped out the car and pointed a gun at my back while I didnt notice. He used his physics gun to just freeze me in place. He kept that gun pointed at me without a reason. All he wanted to know was where I was goin. (we moved the movie set because of always getting interupted by police. I said I had the right to remain silence (Like IRL {RP}). Suarez didnt accept this and kept theatening me with arresting and FearRP breaking.
The 2 people involved mentioned above were my crew and they witnessed this accident for a bit. 

My point is he just used his admin powers to get his RP goin. While he ruins other RPs. And I didnt do anything wrong , I just said I aint telling where I am goin cus I had no idea myself. That aint a 24H ban worth ...  Angry
I never teleported to you as you claimed in game. I saw you running dodgily from an area and decided to question you. You kept breaking FearRP and did so even more at the end where my gun was pointed at you and you just got into a car and went off.
You were under gunpoint, and you ran away from Suarez when he simply had his gun pointed at you.
There is no reason for unban as you broke the rules.
After suarez flew me away and spoke to me he put me back on the ground without saying a word so I thought it was over Wink The fact that he pulled his gun out again in my back, is just a thing he needs to be clear in. And someone crossing a tunnel by foot is not weird at all? 3 policecars with sirens directly to our movie set after a crash? Kinda weird hm? Noone was even near because the Bar is very isolated
All raids on the bar were pure coincidence. It was MrTreeGames' idea to turn into the bar. When you were at the ground again you saw my gun and just said "well i have no time for this lets go"
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda