Unban Blackscorion [Hack]
Thumbs Down 
Your name: [FL:RP] BlackScorpion

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49700869

Your ban ID: 65777

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: 'hacking, naughty naughty'

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Okay First i am really sorry. Second i wasn't even playing. My Little F****** brother was thinking it is cool to hack on my sever that i love. I told him million times do not join the server. But he just did when i left the room. Second my Brother told me that he disabled the hack. IDK what he did but it was really bullshit. I will never let my brother play Gmod anymore. No man no..... this is fucking bullshit. I cant tell now what happened because i wasn't there... But now my account with 520h and all stuff you needed is gone.... please somebody help. I would Accept if you just ban me for 1 Year or even 2. But please not for ever for a thing i haven't done.
I find it hard to believe that your brother was RPing and building away. Especially since I saw a private message from you. You're really trying to tell me it was your brother?
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Even if it was your brother who hacked via your account it was still your account and thus your responsibility.
It was him. He is like 14 and know the server. He saw all from my account how i play and payed on his own account too. I really don't know Why he joined with my account... maybe because of my stuff. He is just really dumb and only has shit in his head. You see my VAC ban in CS Go? That is from him too. And now he showed me that i can't give him my acc. any more. He told me he was going to disable the hack when you Grub tp to him. I am talking with Coded too... but yeah... that is Bullshit.
or can you transfer the Ban form my account to his account? Because he don't deserved to play on the servers.
As Suarez said your account is your responsibility. You gave him access to your account therefore you have to take responsibility for what you did. Now we have no way of actually proving if it was you or not.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
i had in 500h 2 bans. and not like BIG bans. Can't you just do the timer to 1 year. So I DON'T LOSE MY ACCOUNT!? It wasn't me and yes i see it was my fault. I am really sorry what happened. Can't you just do that? Sad
Or is there ANY why I can get back my Account?
I do not see a reason as to why we should unban you. Your account is your responsibility. We can not prove whether it was you who did it or not. For all we know you could be lying to us jus to get unbanned.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
well all right than. You don't have to say thanks to me for helping players and be active on the forum and don't give a shit about the servers. +Giving soul money that he can buy fucking Cs Go Keys for Gabe Newell.

Fuck you all. You can delete my game file from the fucking server in the fucking Netherlands. Go to hell all on this fucking servers. And Don't be cry when you are getting hacked/DDoSed. (Will try to hack now ;) )

Ps.: Please delete my account here too :D