UBR: Xynox
[b]Your name: Xynox[/b]

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86439327

Your ban ID: 65776

Banned by: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason: Disconnecting to avoid RP situation

Involved: Multiple persons during a raid.

Why we should unban you: I did mention that I needed to go anyway as I should've been asleep a long time ago and I didn't want to prolong my sleep deprivation. (http://i.imgur.com/NRqXB7i.jpg?1)
I felt at that point in time that that RP was going to last for some time due to the constant attacks, the President, NightHawkd getting "confused" by the orders and so I decided it was time to end it there. I also did not rejoin to avoid it, I was going to leave until tomorrow anyway.
Also, one of the raiders also left immediately without being banned (on Nighthawkd's team)
This couldn't have been DC to avoid RP as I didn't want to come back, as mentioned above, and I had to go anyway.
Well the main fact here is that I never saw what you said nor did I say that you could leave. You took it upon yourself to just disconnect from the server. Which means that you were Disconnecting to avoid a RP situation.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(09-20-2015, 02:32 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Well the main fact here is that I never saw what you said nor did I say that you could leave. You took it upon yourself to just disconnect from the server. Which means that you were Disconnecting to avoid a RP situation.

The fact that you never saw what I said is irrelevant. I just showed you what I said.

I did take it upon myself as I was tired, now I have to stay up and write and reply to this thread.
And as said in my text, I needed to DC around that time anyway.
EDIT - I have to go to sleep now, so I cannot continue to argue.
Well this isnt really an argument. You blatantly disconnected without consent. Therefore with that being said I am going to deny this unban request.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda