Lessened Ban Time for Klor
Your name:Klor204

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49798846

Your ban ID: 65772

Banned by: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason: Exploiting to bypass AFK timer

Involved: Myself and Freddy

Why we should unban you: I was Pres(Queen) for a long time doing some great rp (Ask Ronnie/Freddy/Tizzi/JackJoseph/Mike/GhostRider/WorldWideCoffee/ etc).
I just had a kebab and it was showing no mercy to the toilet. I went Afk about 5mins (Not sure how long afk timer is) because of this I changed my D to spin and told everyone to direct their queries to King Tommen (VP). I went afk in the toilet and don't think I technically bypassed the afk timer if it exceeds 5min. Although an attempt was made, 90 days seems a tad much for a Kebab wreaking it's Havoc!)

Tl:dr - Needed to goto the toilet for 5minutes. Attempted to Bypass afk timer in RP toilet if it didn't exceed 3 minutes. 

Cheers,
Klor
I see no reason to lessen your ban time as you knowingly bypassed the AFK timer. I am unable to see how long you had been standing there for but I waiting quite some time to see if you would return. After a minute or two I decided that it was time to ban you.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
In most cases people have been permanently sanctioned from the servers for this, think of yourself lucky that it was Nighthawk who banned you.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
My case is thus:

1) I had no knowledge of not being allowed to bypass afk because it's not in the rules (Got a friend to send them to me)

2) If you can find the last time I spoke and the time of ban not exceeding the afk timer then there is technically not an afk to bypass

3) 90 days is abit harsh considering it wasn't ruining anyone's RP when you take into account rdm,cdm,broken fearrp and propminge which has a detriment effect on RP
Well the fact is that as Audacter said I was actually quite nice with my ban as I could have perma banned you for exploiting. Now it is common sense to not bypass the AFK timer as it is put there for a reason.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
1) There is a reason why you get auto-kicked for being AFK
2) Responded above
3) Bypassing AFK is exploit, which means it is under zero-tolerance. As Audacter said, Nighthawk could've permanently banned you if it was more major exploit.
I see no reason for it to be shortened, you got off lightly in my opinion.
Denied.
Player should have been aware that AFK bypass is an exploit.