UBR: foxi
Your name: foxirius Smile Сука server

Your blacklist ID:63658 

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:77146729[/b]

Reason: Assisting police with a raid on the Corleones as Rebel

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
I got blacklisted because I helped the police( thats why I am blacklisted) but I didnt. So I went there and I asked the police can I help and they said no. And then I got shoot by the corleones( who the police was raiding). So I couldnt help them but I wanted payback so I decided to go in and thats what I did. I manneged to kill both of them. And then I told the police that I helpped and thay are dead. And in real life rebels are not suposed to be enamise with police.
[b]I was the rebel leader so why not I want to become friends with the police?[/b]
You decided to raid the Corleones at the precise time that Police were also raiding. Rims, who called me, stated that you when you killed one of the corleones you said via mic "We've got him guys" or something similar.

I see no reason for you to be unblacklisted. You assisted the police with a raid.

[FL:M] Suarez ~ Fearless Moderator
I never killed a cop and I said that " I killed them" because the police was shooting and I didnt want to die.
Sorry didn't realise I wrote that I meant when you killed one of the corleones.
As I said I said: "I killed them, dont shoot" so I could get away because I was not helping the police.
I still don't understand why you were raiding them at the same time as police it makes no sense.
So thay shoot me. And earlier when I was watching them I saw thay have weapons and one of them started chasing me. So I think PAYBACK is a valid reason!
You wouldn't do something illegal, bring your gun out, in front of police. It's FailRP. You did exactly this. I see no reason for you to be unblacklisted.
Blacklist is valid.
Denied.