Banned but dont know why and i cant find out
Your name: AladinsApa

Your SteamID: 76561198046939049

Your ban ID: i dont have ban ID there is no ban ID of me i have cheaked

Banned by: i cant find out who have banned me becuase i cant find any ban of me

Reason: i dont know why i cant find my ban of me i logged out and when i joined next day i was banned

Involved: AladinsApa

Why we should unban you: i havent done anything and there is no ban on me in bans so i cant see who banned me or why i was banned it happend when all old bans where removed then i got banned but there is no ban on me when i went to cheak in bans so pls tell me why i was banned and who or pls unban me
Your SteamID is here STEAM_0:1:43336660
Copy your SteamID and go here http://www.fearlessrp.net/bans/index.php
Paste it there

Information of your ban: Threatening players, threatening to hack

Here is what you wrote in PM
v2d [20:01:05] Aladins Apa (STEAM_0:1:43336660) said: /pm biggie give me all ur money i got ur ip so i can fucking hack u pisce of shit

First of all, threatening to hack somebody is not tolerated. Second, player disrespect is not tolerated either.

Any comment on that?
that was my friend when he played gmod for the first time i told him not to do anything well now i know and thx for the help anyway am gonna beat up his ass towmorrow XD
and he and i dont know how to hack but my frieind told that there was a guy he spoke to trying to hack me so i left the server
Threatening to hack someone is not tolerated here. As for you saying it was your friend it doesn't matter as you are responsible for what ever happens on your account.

Thank You,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda