unban reqeust
Your name: zerobob

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51360211

Your ban ID: (can't find it)

Banned by: (can't find it)

Reason: disrespecting admin

Involved: i dont remember

Why we should unban you: well i've been banned for 3 and a half year now and i've always been a fan of fearless RP. The only reson i assulted a admin was becouse i bought an tranq and i've got RDM'ed and lost it to a player. that's all i have to say about my ban.
You were permanently banned for double-accounting.
Any comment on that?
I'm sharing my games with 8 friends and one of them decieded to try Fearless RP and the next asked me why he got banned. so i told him its only becouse i'm sharing gmod.
That explains it.
But your Reason in unban request states "disrespecting admin"

Although, your ban id is 60158, which is your only ban
Copy paste that here http://www.fearlessrp.net/bans/index.php to find the information about your only ban
Information I have is that your second account is/was called chew kok long
SteamID here STEAM_0:1:111038818

Sincerely, Viljo - Fearless Moderator
I suggest fixing your unban request and enter the proper information.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
well i actully have 12 bans but they dont show up on the ban list and the account chew kok long belongs to my friend. and my account got banned for dispresecting admin and t was 3 years ago
Used failed to update what he/she was actually banned for.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub