Unban Request
Your name: ModernFail/-Eros-\

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53212198

Your ban ID: 65559

Banned by: [FL:M] Falcao

Reason: Stealing other players guns.

Involved: I dont know. I dont was online.

Why we should unban you: I dont know why I banned. I dont was online. I have 2 Ideas. First: I found 1 Weapon in the middel of the street (Without a gun dealer or a citizen. Nobody ask me or somethink like that)
Second: The guy from my Player report. He give me a gun and tell me "Its for you,you can have it." Maybe he is pissed because I do a player Report. (ItzSkillzey)

I dont stealing Weqapons and I dont understand how I can do this If im not online Cheese
Right, I banned you when you was offline yes, my reason for this is because a player bought a shipment of AR-15s and within seconds of him paying and the gun dealer dropping them, you picked them up..

[FL:M] Falcao
Possible that I picked up an AR-15. I found it at the nexus Side street. I think so. But nobody was there Cheese But okay,maybe I am mistaken also. Okay. The Gun Dealer can PM me and after this I will pay. Stealing is not okay.
The refund has already been made, you picked the guns up only 5 seconds after they were manufactured, which to me looks completely intentional judging by you saying nobody was there and you found them.

Now Im banned for 2 month. "Stealing other players guns. Extended by Grub". 2 month? I can understand the one Day.. But 2 month? And rassim "only" 18 Days? Can I have a reason for the "extended by Grub"? Im sure I dont have a change to acceped the Unban Request. But I would like have a reason.
The reasoning for 2 months is because of your actions you made and with the hours you got. You should know a whole lot better.

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
My ban is extended my Grub to 2 mounths too...omg someone get permanent ban from Grup lol
Kara -> Karambit   Angel
(09-12-2015, 12:20 PM)Karambit Wrote: My ban is extended my Grub to 2 mounths too...omg someone get permanent ban from Grup lol

Not involved. Warned.
Technically, you're lucky you didn't receive a permanent ban, as I could rank this almost as high as scamming. However I believe a 2month ban is just and after going through the evidence, you are found guilty and will serve out your sentence.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub