BR On Nickpayne20
Exclamation 
Thread Title: Report: BR On Nickpayne20

Name of player: Nickpayne20

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70991847

Time in GMT: Only a couple of minutes before posting this. 3-5 minutes ago

Server: v2d

Summary: So I came over by the BP and noticed he had some random props spawned over here, warned him that he needed admin permission to build here (From what Soul has told me.) And he said he'd come and delete them, he came over and started welding all of the parts together, and welding it to the floor ect (spamming weld tool) well what happened was, he welded the babies to the ground and to other things as well, and then he un-freezed them. Which then caused the babies to start flying all around the world and actually hitting me causing me to fly a few feet away, the flying babies caused the server to crash nearly immediately after he unfroze them. Now as I'm posting this BR after server restarted after the crash, I come back and he's building something else over here again.

Evidence::
[Image: 2015_09_08_00004.jpg] [Image: 2015_09_08_00008.jpg] [Image: 2015_09_08_00011.jpg]
This is something I can not really punish for.
1. I don't know did any staff member give him permission to build there.
2. Dupe seems to be harmless, from what I see in the picture.
Here's a little more evidence on nick as well as thomasgjrde, unrelated to the initial topic of the thread but still.
As well as the police officer who caged him, no idea why he did that but as you can see the officer thomasgjrde had caged Nickpayne20
Nickpayne spawned that dryer and started prop pushing people with it, both should be punished/warned (IMO)

Approved.
STEAM_0:0:102290965 has been blacklisted for proptrapping player. pte for 3 hours taken
STEAM_0:1:70991847 has been blacklisted for proppushing, building on public area without permission. pte for 3 hours taken.

Thank you for your report.
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub