Exclamation 
andremachado9 STEAM_0:0:59733565
Name of player: andremachado9

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59733565

Time in GMT: 23:30

Server: V2D

Summary: Prop push/prop kill/ prop minge

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfUbe3RGfic
Sorry to add to this MrKat, but I didn't get any evidence.
If I could use yours then please read the following,

Name of player: ee or OMG That's malarious

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50387805

Time in GMT: 23:30

Server: V2D

Summary: Spamming Melons to kill people. Disconnected to avoid arrest (See 0:55 in MrKat's Video). Random Demotes ( Logs should show prop spam earlier on and random demotes by him when he became VP (When he was called OMG Thats Malarious)
Firstly it's not me, secondly I only see one guy breaking rules: that Gun Dealer.
(09-09-2015, 01:22 AM)andremachado9 Wrote: Firstly it's not me, secondly I only see one guy breaking rules: that Gun Dealer.

Oh well andre u blowed up many cars of me that night
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
Sorry there is a misunderstanding, I didn't blow nothing.
andre problem here is I did not fail at getting that guy's steamid and if it traces to you then you cant deny that ;-;
Sorry, but your video only shows a prop that belongs to me. That's other guy with my prop proppushing your car.
Approved, your responsible for your own props, giving prop access to someone that is propminging isn't the best thing to do.

Thank you for your report.
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub