Remove BL from record
Your name: [FL:RP] DVN

Your blacklist ID: 63137

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79053468

Reason: 'Caps in OOC twice..'

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Grub

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I am currently aware of the 'No caps in OOC' rule, before we start. I feel the blacklist was unnecessary for various reasons. I'm not a minge, I'm a Teacher. I was having a joke around with various people regarding Falcao's name change, someone decided to take his old name 'Samzo' and I replied in OOC with 'YAAAS'

That's 5 letters capitalized. What concerns me is other staff members I've saw moderate the servers do not punish for that, and will punish for the general users that rage and use OOC to vent. I didn't even write a huge message, it was literally five characters long.

The reason states 'twice' at the end. I assure everyone that if Grub nicely alerted me via /pm saying something like 'Hey man, I know it's a short word but still watch the caps' it would not have happened again. I feel the way it was approached is a little rational, as I said before I'm a Teacher and have never seen anyone get sanctions for small phrases, I've seen the users who are targeted writing huge messages which is fine.

I value my future at FL, so getting blacklists (even though it was only 15 minutes) still looks bad on my record. It could easily stop me from progressing and give me a worse reputation. I did not intentionally break the rule, or understand you can get punished for small phrases.

Thanks,
DVN.
5.6 Do not swear excessively, argue or insult in OOC chat, and do not write caps-locked messages.

You used caps in OOC twice and received a small 15 minute blacklist. You are a teacher, don't blatantly break the rules and you won't receive punishments. I let you slide the first time, but the second time shows you don't truly have care for even our small rules. Be a role model.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub