OOC Information:

Steam Name:[FL:RP]SlitherySnake
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:70856043
Hours on Fearless: 250
Roleplay Points:1
Bans:0

IC Information:

Name: Mya 'Snake' Chou
Character Description:|Ex-M16|Trained as an SAS trooper|Strong|High tempered| Intelligent
Character Background:A MI6 agent has ended up in the prisons after trying to gather intelligence for the British government, his service is no longer needed but he knows too much, after all he was working undercover. After failing his mission in Evocity, the British decide to hand over the agent, stabbing her in the back and she is left to die in the prison.
Position you're applying for: Max Security In-Mate
How you've ended up in Arkwright Penitentiary (Only fill this in if inmate) (IC RP Reason): Mya has stayed in Evocity for many years, awaiting the orders of the British Government however, as Britain realises that Evocity is turning into a dictatorship. She is left stranded and handed over the the police as she had been investigating the dictator. Found guilty of treason, she is sent the the Arkwright Penitentiary under max security due to her skills. She may just happen to find a way out...
OOC Information:

Steam Name: a Disabled Deer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40513167
Hours on Fearless: 535
Roleplay Points: 4
Bans: 1 (NLR when I had like 15 hours)

IC Information:

Name: Ben 'Deer' Campbell

Character Description: British|Scottish|23|Bi-Sexual|Atheist|Royalist

Character Background:Ben Campbell grew up in the slums of Evo-City and knows the area and its people well, growing up surrounded by crime and violence, drugs and alcohol.

While growing up, Ben got actively involved in politics to try to secure a better life for those people rejected to a non-life in the slums, he was elected to the now defunct Parliament of Evo-City for the Conservative and Liberal Party, fighting to ensure that those confined to the slums stop becoming a target for law enforcement and for government abuse.

When the Evo-City Parliament was dissolved for good, Ben never left his old self behind, however moving away from the slums and making a life for himself.

Ben moved to the United Kingdom and was granted British citizenship by Her Majesty's Government, and served for some time in the Armed Forces of the Crown (namely as an Officer in the Scots Guards).

Ben moved back to EvoCity, something of a need to be back home. Unfortunately, his slums background comes back and haunts him as he occasionally finds himself at the wrong end of the law.

Position you're applying for: Prison Officer
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
OOC Info:

Steam Name: GruntOnASt1ck
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48549813
Hours On Fearless: 438(at time of posting)
Role Play Points: 6
Bans: 0

IC Information:

Name: Ben "Grunt" Xenos

Character Discription: 6feet tall, well built, dressed well but has worn out boots, seems angry but is probably happy.

Character Background: Ben grew up from a nice working class family where money was tight but they made it work out by hard work and making use of left overs and recycling materials where they could. He left school to go to university where he studied electronic engineering and is about to start his training in the RAF but needs to pass the time whilst waiting for recruitment by working in the police forces. He is calm by nature and is usually helpful, but can be easily irritable.

Position Applying for: Prison Officer
When is this Event starting?
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
OOC Information:

Steam Name: Umizoomi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78268549
Hours on Fearless: 294 hour
Roleplay Points: 1
Bans: 1

IC Information:

Name: Harry Miller
Character Description: Dutch|Bad English|Male|Friendly|19|Poor
Character Background: I'm a shopkeeper (Almost)
Position you're applying for: Canteen Chef
How you've ended up in Arkwright Penitentiary (Only fill this in if inmate) (IC RP Reason):
All applicants now accepted and the event should have enough people good to go.

Just waiting on a start date from Jackz as he is in charge of this event, thank you all for your patience.

[FL:M] Falcao
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • mgdwszx
Can i join?
(09-07-2015, 02:11 PM)umizoomi Wrote: Can i join?

You have been accepted.
(09-07-2015, 02:12 PM)Falcao Wrote:

You have been accepted.

What server and when is it starting?
(09-07-2015, 02:13 PM)umizoomi Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 02:12 PM)Falcao Wrote:

You have been accepted.

What server and when is it starting?

It will be held on the event server, if all goes to plan. Waiting on Jackz to confirm a date.