Unfair Ban
Your name: xDeadShotx

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61684894

Your ban ID: 65145

Banned by: [FL:M] NightHawkd

Reason: Reconnecting to avoid Moderator

Why we should unban you: I entered the server and I spawn the park behind nexus.I tried to spawn my car but I get an error which says that `your car is using right now` . I thought that was a bug so I reconnect to server when I reconnect I saw that I was banned for `Reconnecting to avoid Moderator` . Non of the mods were talking to me when I was reconnecting so I think this is a unfair ban.
Nighthawk has been directed him. Thank you for being patient.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(08-31-2015, 02:40 AM)Grub Wrote: Nighthawk has been directed him. Thank you for being patient.

My ban expired yesterday at 5.11pm. Nighthawk already saw my unban subject and he ignored me. I went to Fearless's teamspeak server and I tried to talk him, but he didn't answer me. I send "poke" 3 times in ts3 and I send many messages. ( I have stayed 30 min. In ts server.) At last I did whisper and he kicked me from the server. So I don't wait support from Nighthawk. In my opinion Nighthawk don't deserve to be Moderator.

Also thanks for your answer after my ban expired.
NightHawkd is sometimes AFK on the TeamSpeak. Judging by what you said you did it sounds like you harassed him and in the TS rules it states not to ask a staff member to look at an (un)ban request.

If you have a problem with NightHawkd as a Moderator either PM Grub/Soul or post an Admin Abuse thread with valid evidence of abuse.

Your ban can still be removed from our records if this is approved however and I know NightHawkd is a very busy Moderator with a lot of commitments elsewhere, I'm sure he will get to this as soon as possible.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
The teamspeak is not where we do anything that deals with bans or blacklists. I kicked you from the TS server because you had poked me multiple times (more then 3) and sent me at least 20+ messages over the TS PMing system. After that you proceeded to abuse the whisper function in TS and sit there making noises into it which were not needed and frankly quite annoying. So yes I did kick you from the TS with the reason "Abusing the whisper funciton." Which is fully justifiable with what you did.

Now as for your ban, I had picked up your car and froze it in the air after I had witnessed you attempting to drive it into the nexus front lobby. While I had you frozen in the air I went to talk to the man that was opening the doors for you and upon turning around I witnessed you disconnect then reconnect avoid being stuck in the air.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(09-01-2015, 05:47 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: The teamspeak is not where we do anything that deals with bans or blacklists. I kicked you from the TS server because you had poked me multiple times (more then 3) and sent me at least 20+ messages over the TS PMing system. After that you proceeded to abuse the whisper function in TS and sit there making noises into it which were not needed and frankly quite annoying. So yes I did kick you from the TS with the reason "Abusing the whisper funciton." Which is fully justifiable with what you did.

Now as for your ban, I had picked up your car and froze it in the air after I had witnessed you attempting to drive it into the nexus front lobby. While I had you frozen in the air I went to talk to the man that was opening the doors for you and upon turning around I witnessed you disconnect then reconnect avoid being stuck in the air.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub