Arizona's Ban Appeal
Your name: [FL:RP] Arizona

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65576596

Your ban ID: 65017

Banned by: [FL:M] Nighthawkd

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I was atleast 20ft away from him (2 BMW cars away atleast) so i thought the tazer couldn't reach that far so i kept running away, He tazed me and jumped on my body killing me then respawned me and carried me around the server like i was a witch in the 1400's which made my anxiety worse
You blatently broke FearRP and you knew I was right within range. You started running away and when i went to cuff you I accidently stepped on you (which I will admit) and that was an accident. When I respawned you lifted you and proceeded to ask you why you broke fearRP and you gave me an answer that didnt suffice breaking FearRPing so I banned you. I see no reason to accept this unban appeal.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(08-26-2015, 04:57 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: You blatently broke FearRP and you knew I was right within range. You started running away and when i went to cuff you I accidently stepped on you (which I will admit) and that was an accident. When I respawned you lifted you and proceeded to ask you why you broke fearRP and you gave me an answer that didnt suffice breaking FearRPing so I banned you. I see no reason to accept this unban appeal.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator

I never knew you was in the correct range, you can't proof what i said to be correct or wrong. Throwing bans at people doesn't make them learn, it just makes them aggressive.
Involved
May i add, that while you were breaking FearRP and running away from the tazer you were yelling:
"When the banter gets a bit too strong!"
Or something along the lines of that.
I was literally at you to the point that my tazer was inside of you... You proceeded to still run away from me even though you knew I was that close. That is blatantly breaking FearRP...

(08-26-2015, 05:00 PM)JackZe Wrote: Involved
May i add, that while you were breaking FearRP and running away from the tazer you were yelling:
"When the banter gets a bit too strong!"
Or something along the lines of that.

May i add, why did you attempt to arrest me anyway when i was having a joke?
You blatantly broke FearRP and I punished you for it.

(08-26-2015, 05:08 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: You blatantly broke FearRP and I punished you for it.

Do you have a recording of how far away you was?
No I dont and I dont need one. I was right on top of you and proke fearRP. Theres no more to say and theres no reason for you to be unbanned.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator

(08-26-2015, 05:04 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: I was literally at you to the point that my tazer was inside of you... You proceeded to still run away from me even though you knew I was that close. That is blatantly breaking FearRP...

Denied. User found guilty of actions.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub