JesseAap unban
Your name: JesseAap

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92462539

Your ban ID: 64701

Banned by: [FL:M] Viljo

Reason: Propkilling, intentional CDM, changing job to avoid moderator Extended by grub

Involved: -
Why we should unban you: 1st. He was holding a refigirator in the air, and cops wanted to arrest him. so he let the refigirator fall by accedent. 2nd. We dont even know what CDM means.. 3rd. He didn't change his job to avoid the mod, he ran in to a car..
First his ban lasted 1 day now 5 days!! What is happening?
I'm writing this post because he cant write English, i cant do grammar... (I have him on skype, We are Dutch) 

CDM here. He ran over a person intentionally.
v33x [17:20:58] JesseAap2212 (STEAM_xxx) Knocked down: Col _Roy_Mustang (STEAM_0:0:82682026) using models/lonewolfie/mer_g65.mdl
Your friend ignored the fact I was talking to him about rulebreakage.
v33x [17:21:17] [FL:M] Viljo (STEAM_xxx) said: .// You are in trouble. Propkill, CDM and FailRP
v33x [17:21:34] JesseAap2212 (STEAM_xxx) used command: team 17.00
v33x [17:21:37] JesseAap2212 (STEAM_xxx) has spawned as Rebel
You are lying that "he ran to his car" I had him froze in the air.
I don't see reason for unban.
thats weard because he is telling me someting completely diferent..
I spoke to him and he said that he didn't saw the rule and didn't saw your message.
I fail to see reason for unban right now, because he ignored the fact he broke rules.
i get why you dont see a reason for an unban
Denied for reasons stated above by our staff member Viljo
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub