Unblacklist Request: Devon_Propst
Your name: [FL:RP] Devon_Propst

Your blacklist ID: 61561

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88346660

Reason: (Why were you blacklisted, as stated on the blacklists page): BRA (63503) - CDM, ruining Roleplay

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I've stated most of the reasons on the BR page itself but I'll say them again.

This is what I said when I saw the post:

I have never driven a Black Ford Raptor. I can swear on my heart that was not me. Besides, even If It was me, you couldn't confirm that because you've never gotten the name of the player that was driving. All we really got to see that is it was my Ford Raptor and not the player. Also, to prove my innocence, if you pause at around the 41 second mark you can see that a player joined at the same time he dissapeared from the tree, meaning he rejoined, if that was me who was CDMing, I would have gotten the car back in my inventory, instead it was still there, spawned. Therefore proving that it was not me.

This is what I said AFTER Suarez banned me:

Just because It was my truck doesn't mean I was the driver disrupting roleplay! My character Is a female and the driver was a male! Also! To further prove my innocence, if you look at the when the man dissapeared from within the tree you can see a player name 'WhiteRider" or something along that name, joins the game at the same indicating this "WhiteRider" player was the one driving my car.

Therefore, I find giving me a punishment is unworthy and FALSE!

I feel as if all of my evidence and what I said is true and hope that the Admins and maybe others can approve of this with me.
Hello Devon_Propst,

I would like to note some discrepancies with what you are presenting to me:

You claim that the player WhiteKnight (STEAM_0:0:55466274) timed out 8 seconds before the player that was stuck in the tree moved, thus making this claim useless, this also makes you claim of someone disconnecting after useless as the player, in my eyes, got the "You're stuck! Jump to respawn" message and respawned elsewhere.

You also claim you have never driven a Ford Raptor however on the 5th of August the logs show you CDMing someone, this was 5 days before the player report was even posted.

Logs from 2015-08-05 Wrote:v33x [20:13:49] [FL:RP] Devon_Propst (STEAM_0:0:88346660) Knocked down: [Bl4ckTr0nX] (STEAM_0:0:80395564) using models/tdmcars/for_raptor.mdl

Thank you,

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
(08-18-2015, 07:35 AM)Suarez Wrote: Hello Devon_Propst,

I would like to note some discrepancies with what you are presenting to me:

You claim that the player WhiteKnight (STEAM_0:0:55466274) timed out 8 seconds before the player that was stuck in the tree moved, thus making this claim useless, this also makes you claim of someone disconnecting after useless as the player, in my eyes, got the "You're stuck! Jump to respawn" message and respawned elsewhere.

You also claim you have never driven a Ford Raptor however on the 5th of August the logs show you CDMing someone, this was 5 days before the player report was even posted.

LogsĀ fromĀ 2015-08-05 Wrote:v33x [20:13:49] [FL:RP] Devon_Propst (STEAM_0:0:88346660) Knocked down: [Bl4ckTr0nX] (STEAM_0:0:80395564) using models/tdmcars/for_raptor.mdl

Thank you,

Fearless Moderation Team

Yes, even though this is a great reply, there are still some questions that still need to be answered. In the video from the BR, there not only one person killed, but two. Both being police officers. Another thing that boggles the mind is that the driver inside was male and not female (Hince, my character is female). If there were any kills with this raptor, there should be two death logs of players and not just one. Another thing that we can use to solve this problem is that death log you have given us. The player named "Bl4ckTr0nX" was the one person I ran over yes? Well, referring to the BR video, he shows the scoreboard of the players. Please keep in mind that I ran over two police officers. Checking the scoreboard, there were no players (Within the "Police Officer" occupation) with that username of "Bl4ckTr0nX". This again, proving my innocence. Another great argument is that the players that were ran over where players "Satric" and "Mellina_TV", this means that there weren't even any players named "Bl4ckTr0nX" ran over. And my final argument within this post is the times "Ryder" (The person who posted report on me) made his report and the time that log has been written on the server. The log that Suarez has provided says that i hit someone on the 5th of August, but the problem is, "Ryder" says that my "CDM" happened on the 8th or 9th of August, 23:00 - 01:00 GMT+1. I really don't need to go into further detail on that one. The log that you provided does not match up with the time that Ryder, put down that the time the CDM happened.
If you read my reply properly I intentionally took a log from the 5th of August to prove you had used the Ford Raptor before, as you stated you had not.

Fearless Moderation Team
(08-18-2015, 10:06 PM)Suarez Wrote: If you read my reply properly I intentionally took a log from the 5th of August to prove you had used the Ford Raptor before, as you stated you had not.

Fearless Moderation Team

I said, I've never driven a BLACK Ford raptor.
Would you mind linking me the ban request Devon?
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Unblacklist request denied, user has not replied for a couple of weeks and obviously doesn't want this to continue further.
Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub