MONEY
(10-07-2011, 07:52 PM)sliwa Wrote: can someone close this thread? its god damn annoying that thief just thinks hes cool because he got 2m... some earned 2m just by earning them fair... actually donating for money shouldnt be allowed in my opinion
What's wrong with donating at all, even for the sole purpose of getting riches in-game? He helped the community by donating a sizeable sum of money. Good for him! What he lacks in sense and linguistic ability, he makes up for in overwhelming generosity.

I suggest everyone shut up about him being a 'donator-whore' and be grateful he helped lengthen Fearless' lifespan.

Anyway, this is the Off-Topic section, the part of the forum where all the spam happens and is supposed to happen.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
why would you spend $100 on digital currency on a garrys mod roleplay server.. besides that takes away half the fun of building up your character on there and gaining the money through different roleplay means..
The following 1 user Likes NiT GriT's post:
  • Triangle
Guess who's been banned, Agian Tounge .
The following 2 users Like Eric's post:
  • CHOCOLATEPERVE, Triangle
(10-07-2011, 10:52 PM)eric123 Wrote: Guess who's been banned, Agian Tounge .

hahahha ya..... ive donated in total $267......

I finally realized the post i made is shit and pointless
(10-07-2011, 08:29 PM)Equalizer Wrote:
(10-07-2011, 07:52 PM)sliwa Wrote: actually donating for money shouldnt be allowed in my opinion

Why? like srsly i would like argument about that, give me a good legit reason while that shoulndt be allowed, that helps keeping up the server and website, i think its awesome. Not becouse i donated much, i would like a explained reason about that.)
for once i agree with equalizer

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo_RH2xfa54[/youtube]

[Image: acdcmoney.jpg]
The following 2 users Like The Painkiller's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, Pechvarry
(10-08-2011, 01:56 AM)THEIF Wrote: ive donated in total $267......

Nobody cares about your amount of donation...
The following 5 users Like Satisfaction's post:
  • Theblackshadowofgod, Noobias, equal, Triangle, McFlurry
(10-07-2011, 09:18 PM)NiT GriT Wrote: why would you spend $100 on digital currency on a garrys mod roleplay server.. besides that takes away half the fun of building up your character on there and gaining the money through different roleplay means..

Well, why do people spend up to $60 on digital games?
The answer to that, my friend, is blowing in the wind.
(10-07-2011, 08:59 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(10-07-2011, 07:52 PM)sliwa Wrote: can someone close this thread? its god damn annoying that thief just thinks hes cool because he got 2m... some earned 2m just by earning them fair... actually donating for money shouldnt be allowed in my opinion
What's wrong with donating at all, even for the sole purpose of getting riches in-game? He helped the community by donating a sizeable sum of money. Good for him! What he lacks in sense and linguistic ability, he makes up for in overwhelming generosity.

I suggest everyone shut up about him being a 'donator-whore' and be grateful he helped lengthen Fearless' lifespan.

Anyway, this is the Off-Topic section, the part of the forum where all the spam happens and is supposed to happen.
its good that its allowed to donate :S but its just kinda stupid, if you think like they get all the stuff they want... and the poor get nothing, thats kinda mean dont u think. And ofc the donating keeps the server up.

[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
(10-09-2011, 04:34 PM)sliwa Wrote: its good that its allowed to donate :S but its just kinda stupid, if you think like they get all the stuff they want... and the poor get nothing, thats kinda mean dont u think. And ofc the donating keeps the server up.
In a money-obsessed world, what can you do?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(10-08-2011, 01:56 AM)THEIF Wrote:
(10-07-2011, 10:52 PM)eric123 Wrote: Guess who's been banned, Agian Tounge .

hahahha ya..... ive donated in total $267......

I finally realized the post i made is shit and pointless
(10-07-2011, 08:29 PM)Equalizer Wrote:
(10-07-2011, 07:52 PM)sliwa Wrote: actually donating for money shouldnt be allowed in my opinion

Why? like srsly i would like argument about that, give me a good legit reason while that shoulndt be allowed, that helps keeping up the server and website, i think its awesome. [size=small]Not becouse i donated much, i would like a explained reason about that.)[/siz
hey donating that much for ingame money is stupid yeah it helps keep the server up but it was a complete waste you shouldent donate that much to a server for money when your one of the mingiest players tehre is
for once i agree with equalizer