Removal of blaacklist
Your name: (•FictionalCloud• )

Your blacklist ID: (60103)

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:95853647

Reason: (Shooting cops on sight)

Staff member who blacklisted you:

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: So me and my gang were raiding the rebels casue they kileld our leader and i tink one of our soldiers so when we gathered more soldiers to raid we saw a cop standing while we were firing and i was keypad cracking so when we finished i turned around saw the cop didnt know what to do casue she would instantly call it in so if i told her please go away with a gun on her face she would but after a km or so she would call it in an we would be arrested so there was no way unless we killed her . so i did . and then the suarez appeared while he was a cop and we firing so i couldnt stop so i kept on shooting cause we are in a middle of godamn war imagine of u having a war and then a cop appeared infront of u u would keep on shooting !! just to tell u after 5 minutes all swat and polcie came so i think the cop we killed broke nlr .
Hello asaad050,

I got a call from Turtlewithmustache^-^ saying that she was shot on sight. After a scour through the damage logs it showed that you had shot and killer her. To my understanding she was driving past and got killed. I'd also like you to fix the template you have not put a name in the staff member bit. If I'm honest you have gotten off lightly with a blacklist. I will ask Turtlewithmustache^-^ to comment.

Thanks,

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
I was walking past and saw that all of you had guns, I did not get my gun out as i was out numbered and you then shot me down.
You killed an unarmed, complying cop. Next time have some background RP to go with it (threatening her family, her job etc. If she called for backup).

Denied.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
 So me and my gang were raiding the rebels casue they kileld our leader and i tink one of our soldiers so when we gathered more soldiers to raid we saw a cop standing while we were firing and i was keypad cracking so when we finished i turned around saw the cop

Explain this bit to me. You were in a gunfight with the cops, so you turned around and saw another cop? I'm trying to play this scenario out in my head.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Unblacklist request denied, user hasn't posted in 1 month and three days and obviously doesn't want to continue this.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Suarez, I know I aint involved but did you say Turtle called for you? even though she is a mod herself?
(09-09-2015, 02:21 PM)PythonPlays Wrote: Suarez, I know I aint involved but did you say Turtle called for you? even though she is a mod herself?

PM me if you have any concerns. Turtle was promoted to Mod after this was made. User warned for not being involved.
(08-25-2015, 08:59 AM)Grub Wrote:  So me and my gang were raiding the rebels casue they kileld our leader and i tink one of our soldiers so when we gathered more soldiers to raid we saw a cop standing while we were firing and i was keypad cracking so when we finished i turned around saw the cop

Explain this bit to me. You were in a gunfight with the cops, so you turned around and saw another cop? I'm trying to play this scenario out in my head.

I'm still awaiting an answer on this bit.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
User showed no interest in his unblacklist request.

Denied.