Report on AsWhip
Name of player: [FL:RP] AsWhip

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95853647

Time in GMT: 12:17 PM EST/4:18PM GMT

Server: v33x

Summary: I had just recently searched AsWhip for saying "I'm going to go kill that cop" multiple times (he was talking about someone else). He had nothing on him. After I left the building I heard him say it a few more times. He then approaches me and keeps bumping into me (walking into me, walking back) so fearing for my safety I draw my taser and tell him to back off or I will tase him. He fails to comply and gets a tase. He then PMs me some time later that he is going to get revenge for that tase and I see him looking at me from the intersection of top street, side street & main street behind the clothing store. I already have my weapon out (on safe, patrolling streets because there were shooters on the loose so I kept it out for safety) so I take it off safety and begin sprinting after him. I ask him multiple times to stop (you can see me talking in the video - unfortunately my DxTory did not capture the mic as I had that setting off) and he pulls a weapon on me. I pull my taser out after he pulls his weapon out because I did not notice or expect him to pull a weapon and then I bring my MP5 back out. He does put it away after I inform him that what he did is breaking fearRP and that I'm recording.
I normally wouldn't post a player report on somebody if the situation was revolved simply by saying that I'm recording but I've had rule breakage issues with him in the recent past.

Evidence:

[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]