Report: [FL:RP]thehitman56
Name of player: [FL:RP]thehitman56

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42327352

Time in GMT: Around 23:45 (Norwegian Time)

Server: v33x

Summary: I see an advert in the chat that some guy is selling a BMW. I go to Izzies Palace, that guy then pulls a gun and mugs me. He then later hit me with a baseball bat. (I dont remember who, doesnt matter anyway). Then thehitman56 and some other cop comes into Izzies Palace and shoot him. I stay crouched and wait for them to kill him. Then when he is dead I get arrested for "Assault". Are you kidding me? I was getting mugged how could I assault anyone, as I was following FearRP and would not punch the mugger. Picture of thehitman56 getting a warrant in evidence. And [FL:M] Theomenz did see when thehitman56 arrest me. Did not do a single shit about it.
Check the logs if I did assault anyone at the time around there. I did not.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=482241847
Here's my side of the story, I walk in as a police officer. I see a man in the corner hitting another man with a bat saying "you wanna punch me huh?". The man with a bat upon seeing the police proceeds to back up and start shooting. We neutralize the suspect and return to sebasti and handcuff him for questioning. He remains insubordinant so we arrest him for the assault charge and insubordinance. Now if he hadn't been insubordinant he would have avoided the arrest.

Also, Theomenz was watching the entire situation.
I did not assault anyone, which is provable by logs. The fact that he also shot at you means he might be lying.
Involved: Second officer on scene.

We had decided to check out what was going on in Izzies and we stumbled upon you two. When we came in the man wearing the security outfit was yelling that sebasti assaulted him and he then ran behind the wall and pulled a gun and fired upon us. We chased him into a room in the back and killed him. When we came back to assess sebasti we got him against the wall and told him to face it. You had become very insubordinate and would not do what we had told you (while in striking distance of a baton). Theo happened to be watching the whole thing and warned you for breaking fearRP. We had explained our arrest reason to him and he checked out. I see no reason this should be approved, considering we broke no rules and the evidence just shows a warrant and you getting arrested.
"Assault" Is an invalid arrest, still. I did not assault anyone at all. And when you see me crouching on the ground saying "Please dont kill me" would you seriously arrest me for "assault"?
We had no proof you did, but you would not follow our orders and there was a chance you assaulted him. Any way you would have got arrested if you assaulted him or not.
"We had no proof you did". Exactly. Had no proof to arrest me. Which makes it invalid.
It honestly does not surprise me you posted a player report for a valid arrest just out of spite. Also, since Theomenz was atching over the situation, he would have done something if the arrest was invalid.
Once again, you refused to follow our orders, making you obstructing us from doing our job. That was the main arrest reason.
And how was I not following orders?