Hello
(07-07-2015, 02:37 PM)Freezak Wrote: Your name rings a bell, i believe i've seen your name when you received a role play point, it's been quite long ago, so i might be wrong being a person who used to know lots of people from FL  Wink

Well, we did join the forums around the same time.
Welcome back Smile
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • Doodleh
Welcome back lad. You should check the new rules about being a dictator. Smile if you havnt already.
(07-07-2015, 03:19 PM)Davidson Wrote: Welcome back lad. You should check the new rules about being a dictator. Smile if you havnt already.

I've noticed yeah, not a huge impact.
I've quite enjoyed playing with you (as FD and Corleone).

Wish there were more people like you in the server that preferred RP over trolling.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
The following 1 user Likes RIC0H's post:
  • Doodleh
(07-07-2015, 05:02 PM)RIC0H Wrote: I've quite enjoyed playing with you (as FD and Corleone).

Wish there were more people like you in the server that preferred RP over trolling.

Yeah as firefighters we sure did enjoy spraying our load everywhere and drinking bottles of bee..COFFEE, coffee...coffee.
The following 1 user Likes Doodleh's post:
  • RIC0H
Welcome back!

[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 2 users Like Decay's post:
  • Benporium, Doodleh
(07-07-2015, 06:34 PM)Ikaros Wrote: Welcome back!

Hah!
If you think you are the first one to make that joke you are wrong.

That cartoon is haunting me, everywhere I go.
(07-06-2015, 07:39 PM)Doodleh Wrote: Hello there,

It has been quite a while now since I've played on this server, let alone garrysmod.

It has been about 1,5 year since I've played here. But a few days ago, I was bored and thought, oh well, let's give it another shot.

I must say, I am quite suprised. Quite often communities change over time, not for the better. But Fearless has proven itself and actuelly grew quite a lot. Not to mention the improvements.

Now, enough asslickery, allow me to introduce me myself once again.

My name is a Arnold and I am 20 years old.
I work every day from 12:00 to 21:00 so the best chance of finding me would be after 21:00.

I love playing dictator, but I love passive roleplay aswell.

I sincerely hope that I run into a few familiar faces whom I know from the past.

Welcome back mate.

A LOT has changed.
Greetings!
Good to know theres another 20 year old on here and I'm not just a creepy weirdo