Gun Sounds
Exclamation 
Why are those gun sounds so damn loud? someone shoots like in the other end of the map, i still can hear it, when someone shoots near you, you basicly get headache from that. is there something wrong with my sound system or it is just so loud?
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
They're just really, really loud.
(07-06-2015, 03:49 PM)Mustang Wrote: They're just really, really loud.

Oh'well, its time to start playing without sound then.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
I do not think there is any possible way to turn it down which sucks!
It is really annoying though, perhaps I am talking to someone then all I can here is gun shots and I cannot here what they are saying. It may make it more realist yet say if I was in the slums and they shot their gun from the Flea Market or The Bank, I can still hear it and it is so loud.
I believe it is realistic. The older gunshots were so wuiet and unrealistic that you could be shooting next to the Nexus and not be heard. Now if you did that cops would be on your ass in a heartbeat. Because of this there are suppressors so you can bring the sound of the weapon down. It also is more realistic as an AR-15 can usually be heard a block or 2 away easily.
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
Needs to be fixed.
Had to turn down sound in shoot out, died due to it.
pls fl fix
I doubt it would be changed Adam since it brings realism to the server. I guess you will just have to deal with the loud gun shots.
Realism? i don't think you can hear a handgun shot like 2km away, which is like right where you are, and then you get confused.
I've thought like 20 times already im getting shot at realising its actually like 200meters away from where im.
Everytime someone shoots i have to take off my headset or mute my sounds.
FearlessRP 
After reading Soviet's point I think the gun sounds are much more realistic, maybe something could be done about the range though.