Unblacklist Request
[b]Your name:Lightcreeper

[b]Your blacklist ID: 60629

[b]Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88512634

[b]Reason: hidden button that leads to contra

[b]Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M]Turtlewithmustache

[b]Reason why you should be unblacklisted: The Mod says is was a unfair ban and a Mod said its allowed i only know thermo!
Well for one who is Thermo? If he is part of this forums then please have him post here. As for the incident if the button was hidden then this is not an unfair blacklist.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Server Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Lol i cant find him but [FL:M]Thermonz i think
Yea but this Mod said its allowed
Theomenz is no longer in the team and is currently permanently banned, I'm sure Turtlewithmustache will comment shortly.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
Okay He/She said i can make the Unblacklist request for reasons unfair blacklist you know
It is not allowed to hide buttons, they must be clearly visible.
b]Reason why you should be unblacklisted: The Mod says is was a unfair ban and a Mod said its allowed i only know thermo!

This is not a reason to be unblacklisted. You do not explain in vivid detail of what happened. You have 24hours to do so.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Denied. User failed to answer Super Admin's request.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub