Reporting player - Soviethooves
Name of player: Soviethooves

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40454676

Time in GMT: 4:00

Server: FearLess Semi-Serious

Summary: There was a hostage situation occurring in the nexus garage. I as the Nexus Security Guard went down their as I was the person who called for the SWAT and Police to assist the Security Guards in the nexus and he tries telling me that I'm FailRP'ing by going down there.. I AM NEXUS Security Guard who job it is to protect the Nexus so I have a argument with him about this and he is so rude and cocky.
He tries telling the security guards and police to leave and let the SWAT do it but then another SWAT guy come along and just told the Police and Security to go upstairs in a non-rude manner so we did. Rigby puts cones in the parking lot stopping people from coming this way because that's what you are supposed to do it comes with the Roleplay experience. then this other Nexus Security guard starts prop minging and blocking the entrance for the SWAT to come up and Rigby I think it was told him to stop prop minging. then SWAT (Soviethooves) comes up and tazers me straight away and tells me to stop putting cones down, I told him it wasn't me and so did the other guy but he didn't listen and puts me in jail. the guy is an absolute retard and ruins the game experience.

Evidence: Ask the people who were there and check the servers logs of who placed the cones and stuff. I don't have video proof because I don't record videos.
You have 12 hours to modify this PR to use the template.
(07-06-2015, 03:23 PM)Nevy Wrote: You have 12 hours to modify this PR to use the template.

Bump I have updated the post.
I heard there was a hostage sit so I had the team respond and we arrived. Now when we arrived at labs I ordered all police and security to guard the perimeter incase things goes south and the suspects try to escape, but one security guard decided to run down there in the middle of a hostage sit because he was "Nexus Security" and he was patrolling. He proceeded to go down and SWAT and myself followed. When I arrived downstairs I see police and security down in the labs watching the hostage takers. I politely ask them to leave as I have command of the situation (SWAT SGT.). The player that is reporting me proceeded to say he was security and that he should be down here. Eventually I convinced him that he was not needed and while he was leaving the area he proceeded to call me "Retarded" for my choices of kicking him out. After 10 minutes we secured the hostage and killed the suspects and when the SWAT and myself go up the lift we see the player accusing me throwing cones at us while we are heading up. I took this as a threat and arrested the player. I have however nothing to backup my statement except for witnesses.
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
Also may I point out that I do not respect this player as he has also decided to call me "restarded" twice now once in OOC and once on the BR so if I seem to be more on the negative side this is why.
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
(07-06-2015, 04:45 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: I heard there was a hostage sit so I had the team respond and we arrived. Now when we arrived at labs I ordered all police and security to guard the perimeter incase things goes south and the suspects try to escape, but one security guard decided to run down there in the middle of a hostage sit because he was "Nexus Security" and he was patrolling. He proceeded to go down and SWAT and myself followed. When I arrived downstairs I see police and security down in the labs watching the hostage takers. I politely ask them to leave as I have command of the situation (SWAT SGT.). The player that is reporting me proceeded to say he was security and that he should be down here. Eventually I convinced him that he was not needed and while he was leaving the area he proceeded to call me "Retarded" for my choices of kicking him out. After 10 minutes we secured the hostage and killed the suspects and when the SWAT and myself go up the lift we see the player accusing me throwing cones at us while we are heading up. I took this as a threat and arrested the player. I have however nothing to backup my statement except for witnesses.

Can confirm this, the guard was asked multiple times to leave. He was also dropping traffic cones and other stuff on our heads as we were taking the lift to upstairs.
The user in question was not found in breach of the rules.  However these actions will be noted.

No punishment will be instated as there is no reference to any rules broken
Thank you for taking the time to write this report and helping us improve our community.

Kind Regards
Fearless Administrator
~Obay, Rolorox and BlackOut
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]