Admin Breaking the Rules - Grub
Name: Shorty

Time/Date: 7-3-15, around 10:30 PST

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23894491

Name of Administrator: Grub

Evidence:  http://imgur.com/a/p4Deq

I was a police officer at the time and was responding to a call at the suburbs about some neighbors shooting the corleone's car. My force and I respond and we go to their house and shooting erupts. Inside the house is Grub and Ousmn. They're shooting at us from the above constructions which were placed at the front door and by the door leading from the garage into the house. In the garage there were crates placed as well so that one would have to jump over them to get to the door but I was unable to take a picture as they were deleted immediately after Grub and Ousmn were killed. Right when they were killed they disconnected as well. We searched the house and found no contra and no drugs and it seemed like they only wanted one last hoorah firefight before they disconnected, which seems very looked down upon and almost like RDM.

I posted this thread in the Help & support section asking if this was a doomfort and pretty much everyone that replied said it was. I feel that it is hypocritical to have an admin who breaks the doomfort rule when they are the one to enforce it. If this were any other regular player, I'm pretty sure that some sort of consequence would be given.
It's been a couple days since I've posted this and I've noticed there are some hidden replies but right now there are no public replies. If a staff member could please give an update on this report that'd be wonderful.
The AA is currently under investigation.

Thank you for your patience.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Concluded.

There was no admin abuse taking place. The base is not a doom fort and is easy enough to get through.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator