Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
These look amazing.

+Support for the version without hats.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Mathias_
+Support

Although the hat may look a tad stupid it gives a variant which is quite nice.
+Support

What about having police with hats like this? 

[Image: police-hat-e1314806948333.jpg]
^ I've never actually seen a cop actually wear that hat, nor any hat to be honest. I think the cap is fine so long as it is either optional or an additional purchase
The following 3 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Nyander, Hitman, BouncingBall
Right, well, everything is ready to go. I've made it so that you spawn without a cap, but you can purchase one (1 RPP and 5k right now) for some variety. This update will bring 9 new male police models and 9 new male paramedic models and a cap, for only a 5MB download.

I just need to check with Soul and the other admins that they're OK with that and we can go ahead with this just fine. If all is OK there this should be live tomorrow. Thanks for your show of support; support like this on a thread lets me know what I should focus on. If you all hadn't posted here then this probably wouldn't have been such a priority, and wouldn't have been done in a couple of hours.

Nobel is looking into making some equivalent female models, too.
The following 3 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Davidson, Cody, BouncingBall
Thanks for keeping us posted, Faustie. I have a better insight on the process now.
Can't wait for this to be live! Good job on all the updates coming out one after another!
Can't wait for it Smile!
Fire helmets pls.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 2 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • Blurr, GeorgeTheBoy