[Unofficial] ATLAS Corporation
Loogs good. Hope it turns out as well as in the game itself. Tounge
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

I was going to make a Atlas Clan oh well.

I might make a similar one but different name, logo etc haha

Good Luck.

p.s For the people still not understanding, you clearly haven't played the COD: Advance Warfare Campaign
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Relying on that people should know COD:AW's story to understand what a clan is about I find a tad weird, to say it at least. I'd rather have information about what the clan is all about on the clan thread (not saying you dont have info chocolate) instead of having to play another game to understand, Envy. I find that reason farfetched and those who perhaps haven't played COD:AW, how are they to be interested in the clan?... Just my two cents.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(11-22-2014, 04:40 PM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote:
(11-22-2014, 04:36 PM)Zeus Wrote: Relying on that people should know COD:AW's story to understand what a clan is about I find a tad weird, to say it at least. I'd rather have information about what the clan is all about on the clan thread (not saying you dont have info chocolate) instead of having to play another game to understand, Envy. I find that reason farfetched and those who perhaps haven't played COD:AW, how are they to be interested in the clan?... Just my two cents.

If its not your cup of tea then stop speaking of it.

I just don't see the purpose of creating clans that require that you play another game to get a understanding about it. I said it rather in constructive criticism, in order to possibly get more members (those who hasn't played CoD) etc.

Whatever though. Interesting idea, hope you manage to make something good out of it.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(11-22-2014, 04:16 PM)Envy Wrote:

Good Luck.

p.s For the people still not understanding, you clearly haven't played the COD: Advance Warfare Campaign

Make a Sentinel Clan and let the drama begin!
(11-22-2014, 05:01 PM)Lieutenant Bloodz Wrote:
(11-22-2014, 04:16 PM)Envy Wrote:

Good Luck.

Make a Sentinel Clan and let the drama begin!

Nu, I will rule!
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

What I find funny about the Sentinel though is that there whole purpose is Anti-ATLAS. They even said that in the campaign, all I can see a Sentinel clan doing is having clan wars with ATLAS.
[email protected] reffering email to (UNKNOWN)

Your recent email to my email has come to my attention, As of now I'd like to please be given a whole document worth of information and your deadline Is till the 14th at 0100, Please be assured if you do not respond within that time I will have your IP addressed logged and It will be forwarded to <UNKNOWN: Error code 101> 

Kind Regards

Major Cerci 

(OOC: This is to bump the thread and to be honest we haven't had people applying.)
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

User has been banned from all Fearless related services, clan closed.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]