Report: Vancil
Name of player: Vancil
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65451453
Time in GMT: 11:10 (-+4mins) +2GTM Athens
Server: v33x

Summary: I was preparing some stuff on my pc to do my DJ RP when suddenly i heard wood talking, therefore i waited to listen what he wanted to say, at that moment i was talking in LOCC with Slicedhomos, out of the blue Vancil came as Don Corleon with an AK and killed without a reason nor talking to me.

Evidence:Im requesting logs of that time, if you look further back you see the only thing i did since i joined was to go to the cinema rp and then go to the AMPM to place my DJ thing to play some music. Also sliced and some security guards saw him doing it. (sliced will justify)(please take your time and see the logs, this player is not worth to play on this server)(also please do not deny this without looking the logs, i know its difficult but the time is very accurate i think)
While I cannot confirm the identity of the RDM'r, I can confirm that I was with Jim listening the EvoRadio, awaiting Wood's announcement, when a corleone came up behind him, shot him randomly, and then fled.
[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0952_zpsl18af8un.jpg]
Although he was a head hunter i dont see why would i have a hit on me as i hadnt any problem with anyone that would require me to be dead
Evidence is a requirement, you need to have evidence prepared in the OP before posting a Report.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator