Sorry for doing.
Your name: gamingtv964

Your ban ID: 61898

Banned by: [FL] Obay

Reason: Homophabia OOC through @

Involved: Only me.

Why we should unban you: Everyone deserves a second chance, and im sorry for what i did for... I was in Rage because one Police officer was arresting me for having Contras. But i told him after respawning (Someone gave me 2 Hours NLR Spawn) that i dont Remind nothing. And hes like: "I Dont Care!!" Then he handcuffed me and Arrested me... Im so sorry. And I would love to play again because Im still in my Holidays. Please.
- Johannes
Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
You may post an appeal trying to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology - keep in mind, most heavy bans were given out with good reason and thus are highly unlikely to get revoked.
The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules - ignorance is not an excuse.
You will have to live with the consequences of your actions. And lying in in the courthuse might lead to a long forum ban.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
(05-25-2015, 10:24 PM)Pinky Wrote: Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
You may post an appeal trying to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology - keep in mind, most heavy bans were given out with good reason and thus are highly unlikely to get revoked.
The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules - ignorance is not an excuse.
You will have to live with the consequences of your actions. And lying in in the courthuse might lead to a long forum ban.

Sorry im new. i didn't know... But why exactly 14 Days? Thats my whole Holiday? Can you please change it to 1 day or one week? Please... I need to play.
A punishment is a punishment because it's not something positive. It's your own fault that you got yourself banned when you were getting this near your holiday. I don't see why the banning staff-member should reduce this ban just so you can play in your holiday.

As Pinky said: Ignorance is not an excuse. It's your responsibility to read the rules and if you don't want to do so then you'll have to deal with the consequences.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Good afternoon, Gamingtv964
I am sorry to inform you that your appeal has been denied. 

Your actions were obvious and the rules clearly state that discrimanitive terms used in OOC terms will NOT be tolerated.
However, apologies will be accepted, I should expect that you do not use such terms in relations in the future. Failure to follow these terms will lead to a long suspensions. 

I thank you for you appeal and more importantly your apology.
Denied. 

Fearless Staff
Administrator Obay
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]