Out of Character Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] GreenPoison182

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43791561

Age (Not Required, but Helpful.): 12

Hours on the Server: 330+

Roleplay Points: 2-3

Activity on the Servers (1-10.): 9

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 6

What Job do you wish to be? (This can be modified depending on your G.O.A.T. Test answers and your Roleplay experience. If you have applied for a non-vault job, please consider the text to the left of this footnote void.) Vault Dweller/The one that is best based off my G.O.A.T answers.
 Why? There's no other job for me, and I do not want to apply for Vault Revolutionist.

Why do you want to Partake in the Event? I want to RP, and I want to get into the franchise - I know facts, but I've never played any Fallout games - before I buy it.

In Character Information:

Name: Isaac "Poison" Galvani

Date of Birth: 4/17 - 1984 (2250 in this case)

Place of Birth: U.S.A, Los Angeles, Hollywood - or - U.S.A, Vault 16

Ethnicity: Not exactly sure what you mean.

Physical Description: Long Hair, wears a mask, grey eyes and over-weight.

Mental Description: Socially indept due to social disorders including: Schizoid, Avoidant and social anxiety. He is an ambivert, which is strange. 

He's a low-level sadist, but he has control and therefore will not take part of anything violent, unless necessary. A Sociopath and traits of a Narcissist.

He does have imaginary friends inside his mind, where he and other clones of him sit in a big mansion, and talk to each other. The clones represents each personality that Isaac has. For example, the one Isaac knows the best is his perfectionist. The other one is hisantisocial personality. There is one that is just sleeping all the time, and they have no idea why he is even there. (not sure what happend to the typing) He controls them entirely and if looked at another perspective, it's just him talking to himself pretending to be someone else.

Job Qualifications: Qualified in science, programming and is pretty good at the English grammar.

Answers to your G.O.A.T. Examination (If you have applied for a non-vault job, leave this blank or delete it):
 Question One: A
 Question Two: A
 Question Three: C
 Question Four: D
 Question Five: A
 Question Six: A
 Question Seven: B
 Question Eight: A
 Question Nine: A
 Question Ten: A

Backstory: Isaac Galvani was born to a small family, with just him, his dad and mom. His parents were quite cold and distant. Isaac did not get a great childhood, and he got into some physical fights with other children when he grew up. He did however get friends, but it was only later in his teen years. Isaac found great intrests in science, and studied it the most. He did not, unfortunately, find interests in sports, and is now over-weight. Later when Isaac grew up, he did take part in criminal activity. He then got his treatment for his antisocial behavior, and therefore stopped taking part of the crimes he had once committed
committed.

Additional Information: Isaac gets easily offended by hate. However, it's the opposite if you make jokes about him. He really likes comedy. He's half-American and half-Swedish
Out of Character Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] JazzlesMan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81330464

Age (Not Required, but Helpful.): 15

Hours on the Server: 320

Roleplay Points: 7

Activity on the Servers (1-10.): 10

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 10 (played it all the time)

What Job do you wish to be? (This can be modified depending on your G.O.A.T. Test answers and your Roleplay experience. If you have applied for a non-vault job, please consider the text to the left of this footnote void.) Vault Revolutionary
Why? Because I am great at roleplaying as an evil rebel sort of person and could roleplay the revolution well.

Why do you want to Partake in the Event? Because I freakin love Fallout

In Character Information:

Name: Matt 'Jazz' Harper

Date of Birth: September 29th

Place of Birth:

Ethnicity: White British

Physical Description: Medium strength, 6 foot, black hair

Mental Description: Insanely clever, Stealthy, High IQ, Great SNeaker and Spy

Job Qualifications: Full A* in Maths, IT, Biology, Physics

Answers to your G.O.A.T. Examination (If you have applied for a non-vault job, leave this blank or delete it):
Question One: A
Question Two: C
Question Three: A
Question Four: D
Question Five: A
Question Six: A
Question Seven: B
Question Eight: C
Question Nine: D
Question Ten: D

Backstory Always stayed out of important things and ayed low, hating the world he lives in. Always wanted to change it.

Additional Information: N/A