report:multiple.
Name of player: Derpyfoxx||[FL:RP] Admiral Biggles||selfhealer33||[FL:RP] adammccoll21(not sure about adamm)
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:56060273||STEAM_0:0:59688759||STEAM_0:0:102913974||STEAM_0:1:106232847
Time in GMT:about 3:20 Pm
Server:V33
Summary:Well I was in the server and first saw adammccoll21 doing a window cleaner rp, I kinda liked it so I stayed in the nexus to see the progress, then he started giving rides to the president to the top of the nexus, then anyone could jump in and he would take them up. About 2 people I think jumped off I'm sure 1 cop did.Then selfhealer33 was spaming props and attempting to prop climb (no evidence) but I did get all hes props in the middle of the AM PM. Admiral was attempting to do the same as adammccoll21 but even mingier the pictures will show. Derpyfoxx decided to randomly sleep outside the nexus just because. A security guard stepped on him(no evidence) and broke fear rp after cops chased him. (hitman was there and was telling him which rules he was breaking and trying to help. He did not listen.)
Evidence:
Derpyfoxx
[Image: KzA9mON.jpg]
A security guy stepped on him and killed him, don't know hes name but im sure the logs can show.
Witness (thehitman) he saw everything and tried to help the rule breaker.
[FL:RP] adammccoll21(not sure if he broke rules, hes job was window cleaner but he was giving people rides)
[Image: ycuh3b7.jpg]
[Image: Ey4zqBx.jpg]
FL:RP] Admiral Biggles
[Image: U6QFVPi.jpg]
[Image: fjSdt0j.jpg]
selfhealer33
[Image: t5IKPnV.jpg]
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
I can confirm this as i was there at the time being,they were failrping. (i know,i was one riding the adammcoll's thingy). He is innocent though as his dupe has the seats by default,everybody was just jumping in.
Time in GMT isnt 3:20 PM,but about... 18:00 - 22:00
I was there and can confirm. I advised him he should not step on injured/sleeping bodies but he did not listen. As for the guy's name, I do not remember but I am sure a log check can confirm.
Confirmed. I saw it happen from a distance. Good job on the BR.
(04-28-2015, 08:27 PM)MacTavish Wrote: I can confirm this as i was there at the time being,they were failrping. (i know,i was one riding the adammcoll's thingy). He is innocent though as his dupe has the seats by default,everybody was just jumping in.
Time in GMT isnt 3:20 PM,but about... 18:00 - 22:00

no the dupe was fine, he did great, I do not blame him on the messy dupe but why was he a window cleaner giving everyone rides when window cleaning is a (highly dangerous) job?
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Can confirm about [FL:RP] adammccoll21 that he was doing something with that dupe, I assumed it was Window Cleaner RP. There were a bunch of people watching it. I can also confirm there were some random props next to AMPM and Bank of America belonging to selfhealer33.
I was there at that time and I already warned and told everyone to stop what they were doing and I made sure that Adminral does not do what he did again.

I see no need for a punishment here due to me already dealing with the situation.