Ask The Person Above
In light of 2 borderline duplication threads, I've made this thread to accommodate your wishes to answer questions.
If what's currently happening continues, we'll have a bloody Q&A for every country.

That's where the magical website called Ask.FM comes in!!!1

So just ask your geography-related (or not) question to the person above.

What is the nature of the strange things that happened here?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Lots of hanging with rope

Or, as Katniss will tell you in Chapter 9 (page 146 of the original book format):

Spoiler :
We didn’t sing it anymore, my father and I, or even speak of it. After he died, it used to come back to me a lot. Being older, I began to understand the lyrics. At the beginning, it sounds like a guy is trying to get his girlfriend to secretly meet up with him at midnight. But it’s an odd place for a tryst, a hanging tree, where a man was hung for murder. The murderer’s lover must have had something to do with the killing, or maybe they were just going to punish her anyway, because his corpse called out for her to flee. That’s weird obviously, the talking-corpse bit, but it’s not until the third verse that “The Hanging Tree” begins to get unnerving. You realize the singer of the song is the dead murderer. He’s still in the hanging tree. And even though he told his lover to flee, he keeps asking if she’s coming to meet him. The phrase "Where I told you to run, so we’d both be free" is the most troubling because at first you think he’s talking about when he told her to flee, presumably to safety. But then you wonder if he meant for her to run to him. To death. In the final stanza, it’s clear that that’s what he’s waiting for. His lover, with her rope necklace, hanging dead next to him in the tree.

...I used to think the murderer was the creepiest guy imaginable. Now, with a couple of trips to the Hunger Games under my belt, I decide not to judge him without knowing more details. Maybe his lover was already sentenced to death and he was trying to make it easier. To let her know he’d be waiting. Or maybe he thought the place he was leaving her was really worse than death..."

What is the intention of this thread? I'm a tad lost :p
I suppose to learn a thing or two about foreign cultures.
E.g if you were from China I might ask...
What's it like being outside with the smog?
To which you might reply:
pretty shite

OT: In Bruneian cities, are the cultures pretty diverse or is it just a few general majorities?
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 2 users Like dig's post:
  • James_Gaff, Benporium
Ah! Thanks Diggy! Cheese

What's the culture for guns real like in the US? Is it something that affects your daily life or just something that is there?
(04-26-2015, 09:10 AM)Jamster Wrote: Ah! Thanks Diggy! Cheese

What's the culture for guns real like in the US? Is it something that affects your daily life or just something that is there?

Cant quite speak for the entirety of the US due to it's size, but in California guns really do not affect every day life unless you
live in a really bad area of a city (e.g East LA).. I first shot a gun at a shooting range at around 13 though. Other than that, I've
never seen guns play a part in my life thankfully, California is not really known for crime.. As for other states, as I said I cant quite
speak for them.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator