What happened?
Same, he's a prick
A more fitting signature. 
The following 3 users Like Jono's post:
  • Preditor, Zecon, Reefaz
I liked the old people that played here. I don't know why, but every new player I see on the forums either barely knows English or really just posts bullshit.
The following 7 users Like HellShell's post:
  • Karakuts, Infernaw, SirCrow, Decay, Adman, aviator, Small Bear
It's a choice between a static server that stays the same forever and a server that is regularly updated
to keep the content users join for fresh, I can remember in 2013 the slightest update to the HUD would
send people wild because it was atleast new content. We either evolve our server or be swept away by the
times.

I for one prefer the latter option of continuous updates to keep it fresh and innovative, more slots just mean
a larger server playerbase, and this is something that may take some adjusting and getting used to, more jobslots
will mean a wider amount of roleplays and a more expansive city, something I'm rather excited for.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(04-28-2015, 07:09 AM)HellShell Wrote: I liked the old people that played here. I don't know why, but every new player I see on the forums either barely knows English or really just posts bullshit.

Shit was like high school. Everyone had a clique to be in. Heck, even the young minges had a special place in my heart.

OT though, I appreciate how much effort and time people spend on developing FL. The reasons why old players leave are usually stuff like; 
- Beef with admin(s)
- Friends leaving
- Beef with member(s)

Most of the old folks I've talked to actually like updates. 
Like, you don't wanna tap the same ass for hours every single day. You need some new booty on the way, amirite?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(04-28-2015, 08:50 AM)Infernaw Wrote:
(04-28-2015, 07:09 AM)HellShell Wrote: I liked the old people that played here. I don't know why, but every new player I see on the forums either barely knows English or really just posts bullshit.

Shit was like high school. Everyone had a clique to be in. Heck, even the young minges had a special place in my heart.

OT though, I appreciate how much effort and time people spend on developing FL. The reasons why old players leave are usually stuff like; 
- Beef with admin(s)
- Friends leaving
- Beef with member(s)

Most of the old folks I've talked to actually like updates. 
Like, you don't wanna tap the same ass for hours every single day. You need some new booty on the way, amirite?

In this community it's more like 'Fap to the same ass'.l, heuheuheuheu.
Honestly these updates and stuff seem pretty fun.
(04-28-2015, 08:50 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Like, you don't wanna tap the same ass for hours every single day. You need some new booty on the way, amirite?

This is why I have difficulty with relationships.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles